Belo Essentials Whitening Soap  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • But I am starting to doubt the benefits of a whitening soap
  • I almost tried almost every inexpensive whitening soap in the market just to get the fair skin tone I wish to have since birth

• by clickmarbin

They say that one cheap remedy to make your skin lighten is to use a whitening soap. This is an idea every tan people like me have in mind. But I am starting to doubt the benefits of a whitening soap. I almost tried almost every inexpensive whitening soap in the market just to get the fair skin tone I wish to have since birth. One that I tried is Belo Essentials Whitening Soap.

In all fairness to the brand,

the soap brings freshness, the smell is not too strong thus living my skin looks smooth. It seems that it includes moisturizer because it does not give dryness to the skin. The soap is also very affordable compare to other brand of whitening soap and is mostly available in Watsons, Mercury Drug and other leading supermarket in the Philippines.

Belo Essential Whitening Soap is owned and managed by Belo company, who is famous in cosmetic surgeries, mostly endorsed by ...

• famous celebrities in the Philippines ; Regine Velasquez, Bea Alonzo, Sarah Geronimo to name a few. The name Belo itself brings popularity to this whitening soap in the market. It reaches the middle class market or those people who can’t afford a daily visit in a derma clinic.

I haven’t achieve the whiter complexion but it does give some good effect though. My skin hasn’t change its tone but whenever I am using this soap I see my skin looks

clearer and brighter. In my almost three months using the soap I can say that the brand is impressive but still lacks the power of making your skin tone real fairer. Think of the affordability and some good benefits I can say that Belo Essentials Whitening Soap is still recommendable. But think of the instant remedy to achieve your dream to whiten your skin…just go to Belo Medical Group and get the most expensive solution they can offer.So there.

Belo Essentials Whitening Soap
    ygi saligao says :

what chemicals use in this product

John says :

It’s ingredients are kojic Acid, gluthathione and gigawhite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312061120610930/k2311a062/6.2.10