Softlips- Vanilla  » Cosmetics  »
  • I first tried Softlips when my mom let me use hers
  • The vanilla flavor is a pretty, simple white tube with light blue letters, although the Softlips and Vanilla words are brown
  • It doesn't leave any kind of an oil or gloss look, it simply makes your lips look very soft and plush

• by CoffeeBreak

I first tried Softlips when my mom let me use hers. I loved it so much, I snatched it! When my birthday rolled around, my mom got me one of my own so she could have hers back! She got me the vanilla flavor, which I had never tried.

The unique thing about Softlips is the shape of the tube. Most tubes of lip balm are thicker, but Softlips is almost the size of a thick pencil. It is a bit longer than the average tube of lip balm. The shape is very nice, giving it a bit of an elite feel.

The vanilla flavor is a pretty, simple white tube with light blue letters, although the Softlips and Vanilla words are brown. It is a nice simple display.

When you remove the top, you see a thin stick of lip balm. To raise it, you twist the bottom of the tube, somewhat like the average lip balms. But for this one, the part you twist is the bottom third of the tube. This is much easier to twist than other lip tubes. The scent of the Vanilla is a very light vanilla scent. It isn’t a very strong scent, which contributes to the overall ...

• “light” feel and look of the whole thing. Even the tube itself is very light, making it very portable.

It’s fun to apply this Softlips balm. Softlips is the perfect name for this stuff, because that is exactly what your lips look and feel like when you apply it. It doesn’t leave any kind of an oil or gloss look, it simply makes your lips look very soft and plush. The stick of balm is white, but it looks clear on your lips.

An added benefit of Softlips Vanilla lip balm is that it is a lip protectant and sunscreen (spf 20). Not only does

it make lips soft, it also protects them from the sun.

The one thing I didn’t like about the Vanilla Softlips is that when applied it makes my lips feel a bit tingly– almost like a lip plumper, although it doesn’t plump lips. If you don’t mind that feeling, it makes your lips feel fresh. But that is one thing I don’t really like about this lip balm.

But Softlips Vanilla is a really great product, especially since it protects lips from sunburn. I personally wouldn’t get the Vanilla again (mostly because of the tingly feel), but I still think the Softlips product is a quality product and well made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312061120530930/k2311a062/6.2.10