Samsung SGH-F480i cellphone- Touch Screen  » Phones  »
  • I always wanted to buy a new cellphone (touch screen) because I think that is what's in these days, but I still love this N85 cellphone of mine which I seldom use
  • Going back, I checked out this new cellphone and I kinda like it but not really impressed
  • I like it because it is touch screen and it has a 5 megapixel camera but other than that I'd still stick to my Nokia Phone
  • The photo quality it yields is also of good quality but I still say Nokia photos are still the best especially if it is Carl Zeiss

• by wudi

My husband recently swapped his old cellphone to Samsung SGH-F480i cellphone. Well, it’s exciting because this is a touch screen cellphone and that is something so I went and checked it out. I always wanted to buy a new cellphone (touch screen) because I think that is what’s in these days, but I still love this N85 cellphone of mine which I seldom use. So, buying another cellphone is impractical. Going back, I checked out this new cellphone and I kinda like it but

not really impressed. I like it because it is touch screen and it has a 5 megapixel camera but other than that I’d still stick to my Nokia Phone.

I hate the font it’s like Comic Sans Serif and you can’t change it. I mean it looks like it was customized or something because of the font and it makes it not fit for everyone because of this one feature.

Sometimes it’s hard to switch from screen to another when you scan/scroll it, it’s like ...

• there is a lag or something. But I think, It will go away in the long run. Well, this is the first time I ever hold a touch screen phone for many hours and really review it.

The audio quality is grest. The speaker is so loud but it’s not broken so it is really of great quality. The photo quality it yields is also of good quality but I still say Nokia photos are still the best especially if it is Carl Zeiss. Th

video capture is also of good quality. Another thing about the camera is that there is a smile detector so it wouldnt take the picture until you smile. But I guess that only works during daytime because it didnt work when I did that in a low light room.

This cellphone for me is okey. I am really into good cameras so I am not really impressed with that.. although it is very satisfactory because it still is touch screen and that makes me in.

clapin says :

How do you get back deleted messages?

Jules Li says :

There are many third party sms recovery programs that are designed to do just this. However, the phone does not come equipped with this capability.

wudi replies :

no i dont think you can still get it back once deleted. Non that I know of.

kayel says :

you can change the font go to settings, go to display light and scroll down to you see font type click it and 3 options will come up, choose what you want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372061120520830/k2311a062/6.2.10