Gran Matador Brandy
  • It's cheap price made it another reason for them or should I say us to buy the product

• by rickyet

I don’t know if this brandy is also available outside the Philippines, but here in our country, it’s very popular and known by all men, drinkers or not. It’s cheap price made it another reason for them or should I say “us” to buy the product.

It just costs about 55-65 pesos for

a 750ml bottle and 35 pesos for 350ml.

It’s also available in 1liter bottle, which we usually buy if we’re going to drink together with our friends.

Very affordable specially for those who want to get drank.

My husband and I buy this at least twice a month and drink it just for ...

• fun.

It’s good with ice or you could have it mixed with iced tea.

That’s what I prefer of course.

Look, it’s not that I’m advising you to drink but for me it’s fine to drink as long as you have your limitations and that you could still walk home after.

I once

had much of this Gran Matador brandy and guess what? I could hardly stand and lift myself up then I started to vomit.

Until the next day I could feel the spirit of the brandy still inside me! It sure did gave me hungover! Then I never drank too much of the brandy again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272061120400830/k2311a062/6.2.10