Nokia 6630  » Phones  »
0.5
  • But as I used the phone, I had discover a very big problem with the battery life

• by MBFX220
      I have bought the Nokia 6630 for a few months now, intially i was all excited about its funky looks and functionality. But as I used the phone, I had discover a very big problem with the battery life.

Nokia 6630 has such short talk time, every time I talk for 3

minutes and above, the battery will start dropping very fast.

On a typical day, I could not have conversation more than 15 minutes in total talk time before the battery died.

After a few complains to the dealer, they switch a battery for me, but still it had very short talk time.

...

• Nokia 6630 has built in bluetooth facilities and yet I can’t switch it own for if I do, the battery will run dry even faster.

And thus, I cannot use a bluetooth hands-free set and I have to stick with a wired hands-free set instead.

Now, I have to charge my handphone

every night before I sleep if not, the battery could run dry and the alarm that I have set in the phone will not goes off.

The Nokia 6630 has given me such a headache everyday that I am considering to change for a better one.

Overall my rating for Nokia 6630 is 1/10.

Nokia 6630

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371612112041231/k2311a1216/12.16.06