Movie : Dance of The Dead  » Movies  »
  • When you read some of the reviews on this it gets roughed up pretty bad but I actually felt it had some good characters, an interesting backstory and a horrific conclusion
  • I think if you were going to watch Masters of Horror this is one of the best episodes

• by AmethystTear

Masters of Horror entry Dance of The Dead is actually one of my favorites. When you read some of the reviews on this it gets roughed up pretty bad but I actually felt it had some good characters, an interesting backstory and a horrific conclusion. I think Jonathan Tucker is an interesting and compelling actor and

the chemistry between him and Jessica Lowndes is good. I would love to see them in another movie together.

Dance of The Dead is about the world and what it becomes after deadly terrorist act makes it a wasteland. There is this acid rain called Blizz that disentrigrates skin on contact. I thought the plot was ...

• interesting but overall I just liked the two main characters. I also thought that Robert Englund is perfection as the sadistic MC of the Doom Room, a sick and twisted nightclub where dead women are electrocuted and made to dance for entertainment.

I really think this is one of the more effective films in the series

as I felt drawn in and left uneasy about what transgresses on the screen. I think if you were going to watch Masters of Horror this is one of the best episodes. Tobe Hooper’s offering in the second season of this Showtime series was pretty lame but his first time out the gate is involving. Check it out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112061120360830/k2311a062/6.2.10