Dish Network  » Satellite services  »
  • That is what I like most about them, that they are real honest
  • My cable company on the other hand have disappointed me and I always seem to be surprised when I get my bill but for Dish Network, there are no hidden fees and what ever price they quote you will be that exact price
  • I highly recommend Dish Network, especially if you want to save money

• by Micole

My cable is really high so I wanted to check out Dish Network to see if I would like them better. I have never had satellite before and have heard about them in advertisements and commercials. My cable and internet is about $180 a month, which is ridiculous if you ask me.

I am now going to be paying $44 a month for the first year and then after the promotion ends

in a year, it will go up to $58. That is still pretty cheap compare to how much I usually pay and that I will be getting over 200 channels.

They also have DVRs that they have included for free which I can use to stop, play, rewind, and record shows. I think that is so awesome.

Their customer service is friendly and easy to talk to. When I call the customer ...

• service department they answer quickly and very polite and people oriented.

They explain everything to you and don’t hide anything. They tell you everything about what is going to be on your bill and what to expect.

That is what I like most about them, that they are real honest. My cable company on the other hand have disappointed me and I always seem to be surprised when I get my bill

but for Dish Network, there are no hidden fees and what ever price they quote you will be that exact price.

Nothing less or more. So when you get your bill you will already know what to expect and how much it will be.

I am so glad I have satellite now and don’t think I am ever going back to cable again. I highly recommend Dish Network, especially if you want to save money.

Dish Network

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 232061120260830/k2311a062/6.2.10