Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets 10mg (zyrtec generic) 100ct
  • When I found Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets, in the same dosage that the prescription zyrtec was given, but without the need for a prescription, I was ecstatic
  • I have a very high tolerance for medications and it's amazing to me that it lasted the seven or eight hours of relief I managed to get out of it
  • My allergies return in-force by the end of the night, and I'm sometimes miserable when I go to bed, but at least I know this will make me feel better in the morning

• by Anasuya

I was always prescribed Allegra from my doctor, but I’d tried some of the zyrtec over-the-counter products in the past. I have pretty intense allergy symptoms, so there’s pretty much nothing that I haven’t tried to treat it, especially considering those wonderful 24-hour prescription medications would maybe last me six hours, and would otherwise leave me feeling miserable and with no relief at all, and unable to take another dose since it’s only prescribed for one a day. I started to try all the over-the-counter versions of prescription medications and zyrtec was one of the first I tried.

However, it was so unbelievably expensive at the time (and still is), that I just couldn’t fathom continuing to invest in it.

When I found Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets, in the same dosage that the prescription zyrtec was given, but without the need for a prescription, I was ecstatic. And, the $14 price tag really won me over too. That’s right. Only $14 for a 100ct bottle of allergy medication. This is the 24 hour version as well, so you’d only need one tablet a day, and that’s a good amount of tablets for just $14. I don’t have great insurance right now, and so finding this product has been a life-saver to me.

I’ll start right off by saying that it didn’t offer 24 hour relief, but I honestly wasn’t really expecting it to. I have a very high tolerance for medications and it’s amazing to me that it lasted the seven or eight hours of relief I managed to get out of it. My worst symptoms are always the sinus pressure and congestion and the itchy eyes, nose and throat, which typically leads to coughing, which leads to a sore throat, and then I’m taking ...

• Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets 10mg (zyrtec generic) 100ct
      cough drops, and it’s just a huge mess worth of medication found in my purse at any given time. But the Cetirizine Hydrochloride tablets helped alleviate the itchiness I was experiencing pretty much within the first half an hour. I was worried this would make me drowsy, as some of the prescription allergy medications can, but I never once experienced a moment of unnatural sleepiness. I felt quite refreshed, actually, because I was finally able to breathe! And, because my throat wasn’t itching at all, I didn’t feel compelled to cough, and I kept the sore throat gone.

This really has been a great product simply because of the price. Sure, I could stand to have it be a little more effective, but to get seven hours of relief is still a big deal to me, and I tend to reserve taking this for mid-morning so it will last most of the day when I need to be able to focus and function and get things done. My allergies return in-force by the end of the night, and I’m sometimes miserable when I go to bed, but at least I know this will make me feel better in the morning. 9

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261061119940530/k2311a061/6.1.10