The Santa Clause 2  » Movies  »
  • It is a great movie and in my opinion, better than the first part
  • The tooth fairy is also hilarious, his parts are small but I enjoyed it whenever he was on screen

• by Lauren0924
      I love The Santa Clause 2. It is a great movie and in my opinion, better than the first part.

(I have not yet seen the third part but am really eager to!) In this sequel, Santa Clause has to find a Mrs.

Claus in 30 days else he will no longer be Santa! And while he is away from the North Pole, a fake Santa takes over so hilarity ensues at the North Pole as well.

All of the cast is back for this one ...

• with new faces as well.

Tim Allen is absolutely great as Santa and his interactions with Neil are once again, super funny.

Lucy, Neil and Scott’s ex wife’s daughter is so cute and a great new addition to the cast.

The tooth fairy

is also hilarious, his parts are small but I enjoyed it whenever he was on screen.

The actress who becomes the Mrs.

Claus is great! I really enjoy the Santa Clause movies and Love the second part! Great Christmas movie for the whole family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111512111991231/k2311a1215/12.15.06