Hoodia 400mg Capsule 60ct  » Health  »
2.5
  • Actually far more affordable than most other weight loss products on the market, and I've definitely tried more than a few and know what I'm talking about
  • Weight has always been an issue with me, even since I was a little girl, and after I had my kids, the pounds really seemed to pile on and I knew I needed to lose quite a bit
  • Now I have back problems associated with sciatica, and it's imperative I lose some weight again to help alleviate some of the pain I experience on a daily basis

• by Anasuya

I remember, those nights when I couldn’t sleep, watching infomercials for Hoodia as a weight loss supplement. I was intrigued, but never enough to go through the trouble of ordering something off the television. But, lo’ and behold, I actually found this product in a store, and it was $12 for a two month supply, so didn’t seem that bad at all. Actually far more affordable than most other weight loss products on the market, and I’ve definitely tried more than a few and know what I’m talking about.

Weight has always been an issue with me, even since I was a little girl, and after I had my kids, the pounds really seemed to pile on and I knew I needed to lose quite a bit. And I did, all on my own. But then I

reached this period when, for two months, I wasn’t losing anything despite working out more and harder, and it was discouraging, and I fell off the wagon and gained a bunch of weight back, and then beat myself up over it for a while.

Now I have back problems associated with sciatica, and it’s imperative I lose some weight again to help alleviate some of the pain I experience on a daily basis.

You’re supposed to take one caplet a day with an 8 ounce glass of water and follow it up with exercise and a controlled diet. So, I started watching what I was eating, cut my carb intake by half, had a caloric intake of no more than 1600 a day, ate a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables and lean proteins, and drank more ...

• than a gallon of water a day.

Exercise is hard for me, because … well…. I hate it, but I have managed to walk to and form work a few times a week and that seemed to be sufficinet for a while. I never noticed, while taking the Hoodia, that I ever experienced any increased energy, and certainly no jittery feelings or feelings of nervousness.

I was hoping a little bit that it would boost my energy levels and help me feel more motivated to exercise, but no such luck. Maybe I was just that much against the idea of exercise, I don’t really know, because there’s nothing like working out every day (like I used to in the past) and still not losing any weight that you know you need to lose. Anyway, I didn’t experience

any negative side-effects, and really no noticeable positive side effects either, not even in the way of weight loss.

I weighed myself after the first month and had really only lost about 6 pounds, which I’m sure had more to do with my exercise and diet than anything this pill was supposedly doing for me. Needless to say, that was discouraging. But, I continued to take it until I’d finished the bottle.

After all, it was only a single pill a day and not hard to keep up with. After the second month, I’d only lost another 5 pounds. Though this product was affordable enough, I didn’t really see it worthy enough for a second investment.

I could’ve lost that weight just from drinking the water I was drinking and eating healthy foods. Not sure it proved itself very worthy. 5

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341061119820530/k2311a061/6.1.10