Halo 3 ODST
  • I have always been a fan of the Halo series, so once I found out that they were making this game I was very excited
  • It took me a little while to beat but I like that
  • It is not the best halo game ever but it is still worth a try
  • I recommend it to those who like the Halo series

• by sneakerfiend

Halo 3 ODST was a great game. I have always been a fan of the Halo series, so once I found out that they were making this game I was very excited. I got my copy and was immediately engulfed in the game. This game makes you play through the eyes of an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper, as they search for clues

leading to the whereabouts of their squad.

This adds a unique outlook on the game. The ODST are highly trained Special Forces operators. They are known for courage and willingness to tackle missions no normal soldier would.

You get new tactics, weapons and tools. The graphics are great. All the characters are so detailed, its as though the creatures are real.

There is ...

• a new multiplayer mode called firefight. Which is you and three other players teaming up. I like it, it is kind of fun.

There is also a disc for extended multi player. It gives you all the maps from Halo 3. You get the legendary, heroic and mythic map packs.

The story mode was great. It was a great story. It took

me a little while to beat but I like that.

I hate games that are too easy to beat. To me the game is a different experience. Overall the game is ok.

It is not the best halo game ever but it is still worth a try. I like Halo 3 better but it is still good. I recommend it to those who like the Halo series.

Halo 3 ODST

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281061119550530/k2311a061/6.1.10