Mass Effect 2
  • In the game you will command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of the space
  • The only thing that I don’t like about this game is the same problem that I had with the first one
  • I love games that I can play with my friends

• by sneakerfiend

Mass Effect 2 is a very fun game. I was a fan of the first one and the second one is not a disappointment. In this game it is two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destructution of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged.

Om the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now you must work with Cerberus to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has

ever faced.

First of the graphics are amazing. The creatures look real as well as the humans.

It was as though I was watching a movie. The game is in third person.

This means that you are looking at you entire character. Not through the eyes of that person.

In the game you will command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of the space. The game can continue from ...

• where you left off in the first or as a new player you will go on an action packed journey that is way better than the first one.

The game has 19 different weapon classes. These include heavy weapons, and unleash deadly power against your foes with an all-new and improved combat system.

In this game you can choose a player class, and customize your appearance. The game allows you to tailor your own abilities and strengths.

The

further you go in the game, so do your abilities. The only thing that I don’t like about this game is the same problem that I had with the first one.

There is no online or multiplayer I hate it. I love games that I can play with my friends.

Other than that this game is extremely fun and the story line is great. I love it and I recommend that you go out and get your own copy and find out for yourself.

Mass Effect 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281061119510530/k2311a061/6.1.10