Abercrombie
4.7
  • I will admit I LOVE the majority of their clothes
  • So they are on the expensive side, people aren't the nicest, and they like to have interesting greeters however their stuff is so cute

• by Lauren0924
      Abercrombie is interesting. I will admit I LOVE the majority of their clothes.

Their jeans, pajamas, sweaters, adorable jackets, tops and everything else are so great! Although, their shorts and skirts can be on the insanely short side.

However, there are a few

problems with Abercrombie.

One is they are so expensive! I mean 50 dollars for pajama pants?? Another is I really do not like to actually go into the store because their music is so loud and annoying, you can’t hear the people you are with and can hear the music when you are like 7 stores away in the mall.

Also the people that work there are generally on the snobbish side.

Plus I always get a laugh when I walk into the store and see ...

• Abercrombie
      a half naked dude posing in the doorway of the store.

So they are on the expensive side, people aren’t the nicest, and they like to have interesting greeters however their stuff is so cute! So I generally give in and buy things

from there, although I haven’t given in to the 50 dollar pajama pants.

To bypass the music and staff, shopping online is much nicer.

So their stuff is great and the quality is nice, I just think it doesn’t need to be as expensive as it is.

Riddhi Laddha says :

re : So they are on the expensive side, people aren’t the nicest, and they like to have interesting greeters however their stuff is so cute
It is one of my favorite brands and for all the right reasons that is. It may be on the higher side but it definitely offers sustainable clothing. They have great collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551512111941231/k2311a1215/12.15.06