Human Heart Nature’s Nourishing Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • The scent is another thing that I love about it

• by Alex_29

I always want my hair to be soft and smooth, and tangle-free. Our hair can really do wonders on our face. A great-looking hair can absolutely make someone look beautiful.

In fact, it can even make somebody look clean and tidy. I’ve tried a lot of hair treatments just to make my hair look great.

I hate it when my

hair is dry and frizzy. This is one of the reasons why I don’t miss out on applying conditioner every after shampoo.

In the past, I settled on just having a shampoo with conditioner, but it doesn’t make any good to my her. It just washes out the dirt, but it doesn’t make my hair look healthy.

When I tried ...

• using a separate conditioner on my hair, I never miss a bath without it. I would usually go for the naturally nourishing conditioners, and Human Heart Nature is just one of the hair products that satisfied me.

It helps nourish the hair cuticles making my hair soft and smooth. It also makes my hair shinier compared to an ordinary shampoo

with conditioner.

Being exposed to the sun during summer creates damage to my hair making it dry and sticky. With Human Heart Nature’s conditioner, my hair became manageable and it made me happy with my long natural/wavy hair.

The scent is another thing that I love about it. I tried mango butter & mandarin and it’s really appetizing to the senses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061119370430/k2311a061/6.1.10