Pronexin acne medicine  » Medicine  »
  • WE didn’t have all the doctors and medicines out there to help us battle the problem
  • Was a bit disappointed but he was even more disappointed than I was
  • I thought that was pretty neat for them to have tried that
  • I think that it’s still working, I see progression and I see some improvement , I just noticed that it’s going to take time for it to clear all the way up

• by crystalowy

My son is now in High school and you better believe that one of the things that we deal with on a daily basis is the fact that he has acne. I never thought much of it because when I was younger that was something that we dealt with and moved along through life like it was nothing. WE didn’t have all the doctors and medicines out there to help us battle the problem. At first I wasn’t really trying to listen to my son complain about how his face was not clearing up and how he needed to see a doctor. I’m not head over

heels about doctors so I told him that I Would find him something to help clear it up.

WE tried using Proactive for a while, I mean I spent about $50 on that stuff and it didn’t work not one bit. Was a bit disappointed but he was even more disappointed than I was. Of course because he wanted his sin to clear up and clear up fast.

So I went to check out a medicine that my co worker was talking about while at work. It was called pronexin Acne medicine. I had never heard of it a day in my life but you better believe that I was willing to try just about anything. I wanted my son to get a hold of something that would help clear his face up. So I didn’t mind checking it out.

First of all just like proactive this stuff was bad in price. I mean people know hot to get you don’t they. If they feel as if you might jump off a bridge for it then they make sure to put a high sticker on it. I got one bottle for $40. I almost told my son to keep putting alcohol on his face or something because I wasn’t going to do ...

• Pronexin acne medicine
      it .

Outside of the price, I loved that Pronexin Acne Medicine was different in style. It smelled different and it also looked different. The liquid itself wasn’t watery, it was think enough to believe that it might have worked.

My son started using it about a month ago and I can tell a little difference in his skin appearance. There isn’t major change to it but it has gotten better. He complained that when he first started using it that it burned. And when I got a pimple one time I tried using it and he was right. I’m not sure if people think that when it

burns it’s working but that isn’t the case for me.

I want my son to keep trying this out because it’s an all natural substance. Which means that they are trying to stay away from the medicated part. I thought that was pretty neat for them to have tried that. There is nothing like all natural remedies. I find more joy out of using all natural remedies than I do with anything else.

So did it work? I think that it’s still working, I see progression and I see some improvement , I just noticed that it’s going to take time for it to clear all the way up.

Pronexin acne medicine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261061119300430/k2311a061/6.1.10