University Medical Acne Free Severe Kit  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I started using the University Medical Acne Free Severe Kit a few months after I had stopped using Pro Activ, before I used this though I used the original kit from University Medical Acne Free but I didn't really get any results from it, so I started trying the University Medical Acne Free Severe Kit, not because I have severe acne but because I thought I may need a stronger formula and that it would work better for my mild acne
  • The University Medical Acne Free Severe Kit cost just a few more dollars then the original Acne Free kit and comes with the same three step system except the severe kit also comes with a Rentinol Renewal Complex
  • Antibacterial Cleansing wash, I didn't like the cleanser in the original kit and I don't like the cleanser in this kit
  • Overall, I don't think this is any better than the original formula by The University Medical and this definitely isn't better than Pro Activ

• by JCandyce

I started using the University Medical Acne Free Severe Kit a few months after I had stopped using Pro Activ, before I used this though I used the original kit from University Medical Acne Free but I didn’t really get any results from it, so I started trying the University Medical Acne Free Severe Kit, not because I have severe acne but because I thought I may need a stronger formula and that it would work better for my mild acne.

The University Medical Acne Free Severe Kit cost just a few more dollars then the original Acne Free kit and comes with the same three step system except the severe kit also comes with a Rentinol Renewal Complex.

Antibacterial Cleansing wash, I didn’t like the cleanser in the original kit and I don’t like

the cleanser in this kit. This cleanser just refuses to lather up for me no matter what I do, it’s very thin and I have to use a lot to even get it spread on my face. I ran out of this cleanser way before all the other steps. It’s also a little rough on my skin and didn’t make my skin feel very clean.

Corrective Toner, This I didn’t mind using but it takes forever to dry. I apply a little on a cotton ball and then apply it to my face, unlike other toners that I used this one doesn’t give my skin a burning sensation but after a few minutes, my skin starts to get very dry so I normally just use this right before I go to bed before step ...

• 3 because it doesn’t really go well under makeup.

Maximum Strength Repair Lotion, is very much like the one in the original kit and very similar to that of the Pro Activ repair lotion, or at least it looks the same. I got better results from using the Pro Activ repairing lotion more than I did with this repairing lotion by University Medical. It did however make the dry and tight feeling from the toner go away, and this didn’t leave any residue. My skin got dry and flaky from using this so I stopped using as much and didn’t apply it to my whole face and instead just on the pimples directly but even then I didn’t see a real big improvement.

Retinol Renewal Complex, I never really used this. I used for

about a week and then stopped using it. I couldn’t understand why it said that I was only suppose to use the repairing lotion in the morning and then use this Retinol at night. I didn’t use the repairing lotion in the morning, only at night so I didn’t use this. You’re also not suppose to use this at the same time as the repairing lotion. Even so, I’m very glad I stopped using it, it made my face to oily and greasy and left a horrible sticky feeling on my face.

Overall, I don’t think this is any better than the original formula by The University Medical and this definitely isn’t better than Pro Activ. I didn’t get the results that I wanted from Pro Activ, but even that was better than this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061119240430/k2311a061/6.1.10