L’Oreal Fare Natural Flawless Starter Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • L'Oreal Bare Natural mineral powder foundation is what I normally use for my mineral powder foundation now and I really love it
  • I also really loved when I found this set, for the price that I pay for one container of my mineral powder foundation, I can also get a blush and a finishing powder for the same price when I buy this kit
  • This kit only cost me $12 which is a great value
  • I've noticed that when I wear the finishing powder my skin stays matte longer and more matte when I'm out in the sun so even though I have to use an oil blotting towel sometimes, when I use this powder I don't have a lot of oil on my face

• by JCandyce

L’Oreal Bare Natural mineral powder foundation is what I normally use for my mineral powder foundation now and I really love it. I also really loved when I found this set, for the price that I pay for one container of my mineral powder foundation, I can also get a blush and a finishing powder for the same price when I buy this kit. This kit only cost me $12 which is a great value.

I have oily combination skin and this mineral powder foundation, blush and finishing powder stay matte all day. When I’m outside for a while and it’s extremely hot outside, my face does get a little oily but I just use an oil blotting towel and it gets off all the oil and all my makeup is still there,

it doesn’t smudge, smear, get dry, or feel tight at all.

The mineral foundation is really great. I love the brush that comes with it. The bristles aren’t that soft but they’re also not hard, it’s somewhere in the middle and it’s perfect on my skin. Th little container that it comes in has holes in the top and you just turn it upside down, shake it a little and a good amount of mineral foundation comes out, if too much comes out you can just shake it a little to make it go back down. Then you twist the top off and then start applying it with the brush that comes connected to the screw off top. To cover the brush it comes with a clear top, but no matter what I ...

• always seem to lose it comes off very easily so I just take it off and keep it off.

I’m able to build as much coverage that I need, whether it be a lot or just a little. This mineral powder foundation never gets cakey and it blends in nicely with my skin and looks really natural.

It comes with a really light blush, in the same kind of container that the mineral powder foundation does. The blush is easy to apply over my mineral powder foundation, the kit I picked with my shade has a very nice pink blush, it’s not too dark and it adds a nice color to my cheeks. It feels natural and very light on my skin.

The finishing powder comes in the same kind of container that

the mineral powder foundation and the blush does, and also like those two products this applies very well. I’ve noticed that when I wear the finishing powder my skin stays matte longer and more matte when I’m out in the sun so even though I have to use an oil blotting towel sometimes, when I use this powder I don’t have a lot of oil on my face.

I will be buying another one of these sets again, I wont have to anytime soon though because the mineral powder foundation, the blush and the finishing powder all last for a very long time, I wear this for at least 6 days a week, especially my mineral powder foundation and that lasts me for months. A little goes a very long way with these mineral makeup products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061119210430/k2311a061/6.1.10