Maybelline Define A Lash 4 piece Volume Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I got this whole kit for $6 which is a really good value since most of these products cost more than $6 when you buy them on their own
  • The best thing, all of these items are full size and not sample sizes
  • Define A Lash Volume mascara in very black, first let me start by saying that I really love the packaging
  • I would definitely recommend this to anyone, all the items in this little set are great quality and very worth the value for only $6, when I run out of just one of these things, I'm going to buy another one of these sets

• by JCandyce

I got this whole kit for $6 which is a really good value since most of these products cost more than $6 when you buy them on their own. I really liked the original Define A Lash mascara and I was interested in trying the Volume Define A Lash Mascara and I saw this kit that includes the Volume Define A Lash, an eyeliner, eye shadow and makeup remover. The best thing, all of these items are full size and not sample sizes.

Define A Lash Volume mascara in very black, first let me start by saying that I really love the packaging. The dark pink mascara bottle is really pretty. I have a lot of mascaras that I really like but I don’t necessarily like the packaging that it comes in but I don’t mind at all, it’s the formula and

the results that count. Besides like the pretty pink bottle that this mascara comes in, I really like the mascara itself. It gives me a lot more volume then the original Define A Lash mascara, and it lengthens very well too. It doesn’t really add a lot of fullness but it doesn’t make my lashes look stringy either. It lasts for a very long time without flaking or smudging throughout the day and it never loses volume.

Define A Line eyeliner in ebony black, I never tried this eyeliner before but I really like it. Not only does it go on smoothly on my eyelid but it goes on smoothly on my waterline as well. I have to use my cream eyeliner to seal it on my waterline though, but I do all of my other eyeliners as well so that doesn’t ...

• really matter. I do that to make sure they stay. It stays on my eyelid for a very long time without having to be sealed in with my cream eyeliner.

Expert Wear Eye shadows in Crown Jewels 20, I really love these three colors, which are a light shimmery pink, a shimmery white and more of a matte brownish color. The white makes for a perfect highlighter on my brow bone, the pin makes for a great base color and the brown makes for a great color on the outer corners of my eyes and on my crease bone. It makes a really great light smokey eye and I really love how my eyes turn out. The eye shadows wear for a very long time without having to use an eye shadow primer and they don’t crease or fade at all. I

really love these colors.

Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover, I’ve never used this eye makeup remover before but I really do like it. I apply a little of this on a cotton ball and it takes most of my water proof makeup of very easily. I have to use a little extra effort when I use water proof mascara, but when I’m wearing the makeup in this kit (which isn’t water proof) or any of my other non water proof makeup, it takes it off easily, even my cream eyeliner which isn’t water proof but it’s very strong staying.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone, all the items in this little set are great quality and very worth the value for only $6, when I run out of just one of these things, I’m going to buy another one of these sets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061119200430/k2311a061/6.1.10