Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic  » Cosmetics  »
  • The cute packaging is what fist attracted my to this product but once I started to actually see what it was, I really didn't need a new concealer or a concealer kit but I liked the packaging way too much to just let this go by, I had to at least try it and see if I like the actual products
  • It's definitely not for if you're in a rush and I tend to just skip this part all together most of the time since my mineral powder foundation conceals by itself pretty good
  • The instructions are really helpful especially if you want to get better at applying these products and don't really have the much experience in doing so

• by JCandyce

I absolutely love the packaging that this comes in! It’s super cute. It’s like a hardcover book and all the cosmetics are inside and it even has a few pages of helpful instructions to help you, so it does actually look like a book.

The cute packaging is what fist attracted my to this product but once I started to actually see what it was, I really didn’t need a new concealer or a concealer kit but I liked the packaging way too much to just let this go by, I had to at least try it and see if I like the actual products.

They Eye Bright really made my eyes brighter and made me look more awake when I’m extremely tired. I wouldn’t really know if this works at concealing

anything, because I don’t really have anything on my eyes to conceal but it works really great when I don’t want to apply makeup but I don’t want to look tired, so this is great for making me look wide awake.

The Lemon Aid really helps cover any redness that I have, especially when my allergies are really bad and I’ve been sneezing a lot and rubbing my eyes. A little of this really hides all the redness without turning into a weird color. It blends in easily, I use my fingers to blend it around and if I need it in the edges of my nose, I use a concealer brush and it gets right in there perfectly without looking cakey or dry at all. This kit comes with two brushes ...

• that are really good quality so I use this most of the time when using this kit because they’re right there.

The boing is really good at covering my pimples but it does get a little flaky sometimes even if my pimples aren’t dry and then it gets a little difficult to blend in because then the flaking only gets worse. It takes a little time and effort but once it comes out okay then it’s really good. It’s definitely not for if you’re in a rush and I tend to just skip this part all together most of the time since my mineral powder foundation conceals by itself pretty good.

The erase paste was actually a really good product and covered my pimples really well, it doesn’t get flaky like the

boing and it doesn’t get cakey looking at all. When I’m done applying the erase paste I can still see it a little bit where I applied it but once I apply my mineral powder foundation then it blends in nicely and I don’t see it anymore.

The instructions inside tell you exactly how to use each product but everything is pretty simple to use. The instructions are really helpful especially if you want to get better at applying these products and don’t really have the much experience in doing so.

This is definitely a kit worth buying, the packaging is really pretty and the most of the products inside are good quality. I would recommend this kit to anyone. I didn’t really like Boing but the Erase Paste makes up for that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061119190430/k2311a061/6.1.10