34 Piece Premium Makeup Brush Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I worried that the quality of the brushes wouldn't be all that great though because of the cheap brush considering since I only paid $30 for this and there's 34 brushes, that would mean I paid a little less that a dollar for each brush, that's a really good value
  • I decided to give them a try and if they didn't work out great, I would send them back
  • When I got the brushes, the first thing I noticed was the case that they came in
  • I noticed that my powder brush that I use to apply my mineral powder foundation lost a few bristles but it wasn't a lot so no problem, all the other brushes were good as well
  • The brushes are great quality, they last a long time and each brush cost less than a dollar, way worth it

• by JCandyce

When I saw this 34 Piece Premium Makeup Brush Set on Amazon for only $30, I really wanted to buy them because that was such a good deal. I worried that the quality of the brushes wouldn’t be all that great though because of the cheap brush considering since I only paid $30 for this and there’s 34 brushes, that would mean I paid a little less that a dollar for each brush, that’s a really good value. I decided to give them a try and if they didn’t work out great, I would send them back.

When I got the brushes, the first thing I noticed was the case that they came in. It’s a black case that wraps around and you tie closed. The

case was very good quality. It didn’t look cheap and it wasn’t like plastic that could easily tear. All the brushes have there own slots to go in and they don’t move all around if you carry it around, they stay in there nicely.

All the brushes had plastic coverings on them which I removed when I first opened it. When I touched the brushes, they were very soft and felt very strong and while I was touching them (with clean hands of course) none of the bristles feel out, which was a good sign.

The first brush that I used was one of the foundation ones, which is basically a kabuki brush. I used it to apply my mineral powder foundation and it went on ...

• perfectly. The bristles were soft but it applied my makeup easily and gave the right amount of coverage that I needed without applying any extra effort.

There are more brushes in this kit then I’ll probably ever use but they’re great to have when I want to try different looks, especially with eye shadows.

I mostly use the foundation brush, eye liner brush, sometimes the concealer brush and the lip brush to help apply some lip gloss and creams to my lips.

After using the brushes a few times, I washed them with a conditioning brush shampoo like I do with all my other brushes and did exactly the same thing I do when cleaning my other brushes. I let them air dry for the most

part and then blow dried them a little bit. I noticed that my powder brush that I use to apply my mineral powder foundation lost a few bristles but it wasn’t a lot so no problem, all the other brushes were good as well.

After they were completely dry and I touched them, they were still as soft as when I first got them. They still applied my makeup great and since then they have been washed a few times now and they’re still as soft and good quality.

I would definitely recommend buying this kit because it has all the brushes that you will ever need. The brushes are great quality, they last a long time and each brush cost less than a dollar, way worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061119180430/k2311a061/6.1.10