Twilight Saga New Moon Volturi Royale Makeup 8 Piece Set
  • I was able to get it from Hot Topic for $15 when it was on sale, which I thought was a really good deal for the amount of products that it came with, and it was
  • I mainly don't wear green that often but I really love this shade of light green and with the shimmer, it makes it super pretty
  • I don't like the brush that it comes with so I use one of my own
  • It goes on dark and more matte and I like that
  • I would recommend this kit to anyone, even if you're not a Twilight fan because this is a great makeup kit and you don't have to be a Twilight fan to enjoy this

• by JCandyce

I gotta have anything Twilight and this makeup kit, I really had to have. I was able to get it from Hot Topic for $15 when it was on sale, which I thought was a really good deal for the amount of products that it came with, and it was.

The eye shadow Palette comes with 6 colors, shimmery black, shimmery blue, shimmery pink, shimmery green, shimmery blue and a shimmery gold. I absolutely love all of the colors in this palette even though I don’t wear all of them that often. The ones that I wear the most is the shimmery black, shimmery black, shimmery gold and the shimmery green. I mainly don’t wear

green that often but I really love this shade of light green and with the shimmer, it makes it super pretty. They eye shadows are really good quality and very pigmented, they go on true to color without needed to layer and they last for a very long time on their own without applying an eye shadow primer first.

The brush that comes with the eye shadow is good quality although I don’t use it that often because I mostly use my index finger to apply and blend any eye shadows that I wear.

The lip gloss has one shade on one side and another shade on the other side. One side is a light

pink and the other side is darker pink. I really like the light pink and that’s the one that I wear the most. I wear the darker pink when I want more color on my lips, which isn’t often, but sometimes I do and this one is really nice. They only last for about an hour but the colors are very pretty and those too like the eye shadows have some shimmer to them.

The all of over shimmer is a very pretty light pink which is perfect for me, especially when I’m doing a dark smokey eye and I don’t want to much color on my cheeks, this is perfect. I don’t like the ...

• Twilight Saga New Moon Volturi Royale Makeup 8 Piece Set
      brush that it comes with so I use one of my own. The color doesn’t fade and it stays on matte all day and I don’t have to reapply. The color never gets streaky, doesn’t smudge or smear even though I have combination skin that can get oily throughout the day sometimes, this blush stays put. I also sometimes use this on my arms for a night out.

The nail polishes which are a black and a red are awesome, I wear the black all the time. It goes on dark and more matte and I like that. It takes about 2 days before it starts chipping and then I just quickly do a touch

up and then I’m ready to go again.

The black eyeliner is also really good, it doesn’t apply so well on my waterline but that’s an easy fix with some cream eyeliner to seal it in and then it’s perfect. This set also comes with an eyeliner sharpener and it’s really to use on this eyeliner pencil and all my other eyeliner pencils.

All of these products have the Volturi Crest on them, I really do like that.

I would recommend this kit to anyone, even if you’re not a Twilight fan because this is a great makeup kit and you don’t have to be a Twilight fan to enjoy this. It’s all good quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061119120430/k2311a061/6.1.10