Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
  • I love Clinique cosmetics and skin care products
  • With my skin type, #2 is the best suited product for me
  • I don't think I have found a product that fits my skin as well as thier products
  • If you do purchase a pump dispenser, I suggest keeping the pump in the event that you do end up buying a regular twist-cap bottle in the future
  • I highly recommend this product and this company to anyone looking for that fresh, clean, youthful look

• by okiprincess82

I love Clinique cosmetics and skin care products! A neccessity in my skin care arsenal is a 6.7 FL OZ. bottle of clarifying lotion. With my skin type, #2 is the best suited product for me. It’s great for combination skin.

This product is non-allergenic and 100% fragrance free. I have very sensative skin and have a rough time finding products that won’t irritate or dry-out my skin. Clinique products is the best solution for me.

I don’t think I have found a product that fits my skin as well as thier products. This clarifying lotion is non-drying, non-irritating, non-greasy and leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and clear. Although you will notice the scent when applying the product, once it dries, there is no smell at all. I used a cotton pad or a cotton ball to apply this product to my face and neck area. You can purchase this product ...

• in several sizes to include the 6.7 FL OZ bottle. The bottle I purchase either comes with a twist-off cap or a pump dispenser. If you do purchase a pump dispenser, I suggest keeping the pump in the event that you do end up buying a regular twist-cap bottle in the future.

This product can be found at any Clinique cosmetic counter at your local Macy’s, mall or other retail store. You can purchase the the 6.7

FL. OZ bottle for $11.50 and the 13.5 FL OZ bottle for $20.00. This product also comes in different varieties to include oily skin and dry skin formulas.

You can also find this item at www.clinique.com and can buy this product on a reoccurring basis from every 30 days to every 120 days, not to mention just once, if you prefer.

I highly recommend this product and this company to anyone looking for that fresh, clean, youthful look. I

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061119110430/k2311a061/6.1.10