Market Samurai Software
  • If I could have only one piece of software for all my online work and marketing attempts I would definitely choose Market Samurai as that one software
  • But I was so pleasantly surprised with it, I decided to buy it
  • Now, I would not say that this is the best marketing software out there, nothing close to it, but it is absolutely perfect for my needs

• by lee

If I could have only one piece of software for all my online work and marketing attempts I would definitely choose Market Samurai as that one software. I download it to test it, just like many other trial software I tend to download out of curiosity and remove quickly right after. But I was so pleasantly surprised with it, I decided to buy it.

Now, I

would not say that this is the best marketing software out there, nothing close to it, but it is absolutely perfect for my needs.

The software is made of different modules- the keyword research, seo competition, finding products in your niche, find ready content, publish content and promotion. They are also developing an adwords option to it.

I only use it for keyword research and seo competition. All ...

• other modules, though they seem useful are not the best. Actually, the find content module is practically useless, it does not get any content when it comes to niche marketing (which is what most marketers do anyway). Simply googling content is by far more efficient.

The research module allows you control the narrow to broad ratio of your keywords, put them through different filters. The Seo option

allows you to find all the crucial data on the first 10 results for a keyword. It just saves so much time and takes the guess work out of marketing.

The only thing I would change about it, is that I would allow to change from the keyword to the seo research module for all keywords simultaneously. Doing it for each keyword manually does drive me crazy at times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301061119100430/k2311a061/6.1.10