Air Canada  » Airlines  »
  • It ended up being the best flying experience I have ever had
  • I found that it really makes a difference when you are stuck in your sit for 12 hours

• by lee

Throughout the years I have flown in with different companies. Some are worse than others, to say the least. The last airline I have flown with was Air Canada. I was pleasantly surprised. It ended up being the best flying experience I have ever had.

To begin with, though I flew coach, I was really comfortable. There was so much leg room- about

twice the amount of space that other airplanes have. I found that it really makes a difference when you are stuck in your sit for 12 hours. I would actually say that beside airplane safety, this must be the most important feature for me.

The food was not really good, just like any other airplane food but it was better than any ...

• other airplane food. I would give it 6/10.

The service was really great. The flight attendants were really polite for real. In many flights I have been on, many attendants have this quite hostility when they walk around and then when you ask them for anything they have this look in their eyes like they are going to kill you, and then

they stretch a smile on their face when they help you. This was not the case with Air Canada, the crew was genuinely nice and helpful.

All announcements were made in English and French plus the languages of the local country. The only drawback to flying with Air Canada, is that it is not cheap. It costs a lot more than some smaller

Air Canada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401061119080430/k2311a061/6.1.10