Sherlock Holmes movie  » Movies  »
  • It was entertaining ( I love adventure action movies) and I found myself completely immersed in the story while eyes were glued to the screen

• by lee

Sherlock Holmes stories have always been popular in the movie world, but I must say, that I really did not expect a movie like that to be made. I would have never thought of make a Sherlock Holmes movie as an action movie. The movie does not support the very essence of the characters- Sherlock

with unhealthy interest of the human psychology and lack of tact and his constant doubts of his own morality and sanity. No, this movie is all action- and humour too.

And at the same time, I really have nothing bad to say about it. It was entertaining ( I love adventure action movies) and I ...

• found myself completely immersed in the story while eyes were glued to the screen. And all that considering the fact that I was really sick when I first watched it, really says a lot. Sherlock is played by Robert Downy Jr, aka Iron Man, so you really know that the action factor is strong.

The

only bad thing I have to say about the movie is that the story is a bit forgettable. There is a lot of fun, but there are no memorable moments and the events that took place in the movie are already fading away from my mind. That means that there was not real emotional anchor in the text.

Sherlock Holmes movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111061119070430/k2311a061/6.1.10