Radio City Christmas Spectacular  » Entertainment  »
Houston, Texas
  • I went and saw the Radio City Christmas Spectacular this past weekend in Houston and it was amazing
  • I definitely recommend this show if you can see it
  • I know it shows in Houston, Dallas, and New York and a few other cities

• by Lauren0924
      I went and saw the Radio City Christmas Spectacular this past weekend in Houston and it was amazing! The Radio City Christmas Spectacular features the always popular Radio City Rockettes! I had never seen them before and just thought they did that whole leg kick thing. Boy, was i wrong! They are amazing and super talented! They did all kinds of great dances. Their 12 days of Christmas dance was

super fun, as they tapped their way through each of the verses.

The Parade of Wooden Soldiers was possibly one of the coolest dance numbers I have ever seen. I was absolutely amazed.

They truly looked like wooden soldiers. I have no idea how they were able to walk like that and march the way they did.

Really really cool. Santa was great too! He had the most perfect voice ...

• for Santa and a great singing voice.

The story and scenes were all great as well. Everyone had amazing and clear voices and the dancing was so cool! At the end they do a Living Nativity which was very moving and also very well done.

They narrate the events of the Bible and bring live animals on the stage (camels and sheep) for the nativity. The wise men were amazingly

dressed.

I love their costumes. The nativity was beautiful and perfectly fitting for the end of a great show and the beginning of the Christmas season.

I definitely recommend this show if you can see it. I know it shows in Houston, Dallas, and New York and a few other cities.

This is definitely a must see! I understand why this is such a popular and long running show! Truly great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591512111901231/k2311a1215/12.15.06