Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Lotion Signature Collection
  • I like the bottle because it's transparent, looking like a glass and it has a silver cover which adds attraction to the overall packaging
  • I love its fragrance and it is easily absorbed by the skin

• by Alex_29

Since this is one of the signature collection of Bath and Body works lotion, it comes in a more special bottle, with the great fragrance. I like the bottle because it’s transparent, looking like a glass and it has a silver cover which adds attraction to the overall packaging. So, it’s different with the other Bath and Body lotions that I used to see.

Since it’s cucumber and melon, the

color is refreshing. For me, it looks naturally refreshing.

It’s absolutely non-greasy. Even with a small amount of lotion that you apply to your body, you’ll be able to feel the smoothness of your skin and the smoothness that it creates.

I love to use it after every bath. I love its fragrance and it is easily absorbed by the skin.

It does not give me itchiness and rashes. Cucumber ...

• Melon body lotion by Bath and Body Works gives my skin enough nourishment that it needs and it truly moisturizes.

I also use it on my feet and I’m really satisfied with its moisture. I don’t want to see dryness on my skin.

It’s a total turn off. With this body lotion, I’m completely moisturized and my skin smells good.

The fragrance lasts long as well which makes it even

satisfying. It’s only $10.

50, which is reasonable enough for its quality and its brand. I have mine in a 236 ml bottle which lasts for a satisfying amount of time.

There’s nothing negative that I can say about this product. It’s perfect in the summer and truly hydrates my skin.

It contains Aloe Vera, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamins C & E, which are very important in keeping the skin healthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061118900430/k2311a061/6.1.10