Vitress Hair Solutions Hair Polish Sun Protect  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Well, I can also say that at one point I experience scratching my head because it was so itchy and when I checked I had dandruff

• by angeljhing89

I was born with a curly hair. Since childhood one of my problems is my hair.

I always wanted a long straight hair.

I have tried to apply different products to tame my curls.

One of which is Vitress Hair Solutions Hair Polish Sun Protect.

It’s a hair polish that you can apply on your

wet or dry hair.

This hair polish also claims to protect your hair against the rays of the sun.

I would usually put on this hair polish when my hair is dry because that is the time when my hair is at its worst.

When you apply it on your hair you need to ...

• be sure that it was distributed evenly if not it will not look that good.

It will stay on your hair for just 30mins to an hour after that your hair will eventually get dry again so you would need to apply it again.

It is good for the first minutes but as the day

goes by its already gone.

I am not also that sure if it really protects your hair against the sun.

One hair stylist even said that a product like this causes dandruff.

Well, I can also say that at one point I experience scratching my head because it was so itchy and when I checked I had dandruff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061118830430/k2311a061/6.1.10