Shultz Honey Wheat Braided Pretzel Twists
1.0
  • I don't like a whole lot of salt because too much salt is sickening
  • I don't think these pretzel sticks were particularly worth a dollar, but that might just be me since I didn't care for the honey and salt combination

• by CirclingCanvas

I didn’t like the mixture of sweet and salty that permeated throughout these pretzel sticks. Although neither flavor was extremely strong, I still didn’t think that honey mixed well with salt.

The amount of salt on these pretzels is relatively low although it’s still enough to be tasted.

I’m glad about one thing and that’s the fact

there’s not an excessive amount of salt on these pretzels.

I don’t like a whole lot of salt because too much salt is sickening.

Not a lot of honey was evidently used either, but enough was used to give these pretzels a sweet flavor to them, and that sweetness is not something that I liked.

The pretzel sticks ...

• are just as crunchy as any other bagged pretzel.

There’s wheat in these pretzels, so I guess that helps to make them a little healthier than the typical pretzel product, although probably not by much, really.

The bag was eight ounces and it sold for a dollar at the Dollar Tree.

I don’t think these pretzel sticks

were particularly worth a dollar, but that might just be me since I didn’t care for the honey and salt combination.

The pretzel sticks were also thicker than regular pretzels, and I wasn’t too wild about that increased thickness either.

For me, then, these pretzels were a dud and that’s why I’m only rating them a “2″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271061118750330/k2311a061/6.1.10