H.K. Anderson Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets
  • The peanut butter made this pretzel snack chewy and the pretzel made it crunchy, and that was an interesting blending of textures that I liked

• by CirclingCanvas

This is an entirely different kind of pretzel! It’s a pretzel with peanut butter on the inside. I never gave much thought to how pretzels and peanut butter would taste together.

I was familiar with pretzels and cheese, but pretzels and peanut butter? I had to give them a try, and they were only a dollar for five ounces at the Dollar Tree after all, so even if I didn’t like them, I

wouldn’t have spent too much on them.

Pretzels and peanut butter do, quite surprisingly go together, although my stomach after a while didn’t think so.

They taste good, with the exterior being crunchy and decorated with salt and featuring that typical pretzel flavor while the interior had some sweet and creamy peanut butter.

The peanut butter made this pretzel snack chewy and the pretzel made it crunchy, and that was an interesting blending ...

• of textures that I liked.

The flavors, I thought, mixed well together too.

That is, until the stuff hit my stomach.

I felt a little nauseous after eating about ten of these pretzel snacks, and a couple days later, when I just ate five, I still felt not so good in the stomach.

Maybe it was the combination of the saltiness and the richness of the peanut butter that did it, although really,

these pretzel snacks weren’t loaded with salt.

It was a mild amount of salt.

Still, the snack bothered my stomach, and that’s why I haven’t purchased another bag since.

I don’t know if I ever will since every time I ate them, they failed to settle well.

They were good though, and that’s why they still get a “7″ rating.

If the size of the bag was bigger, the rating would’ve been a little higher.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271061118740330/k2311a061/6.1.10