Shultz Mini Pretzels
  • I don't like excessively salty pretzels anyway because not only is too much salt not a good thing, but too much salt just isn't pleasant to the taste

• by CirclingCanvas

These mini pretzels aren’t bad really, but I have on a couple of occasions found myself with a stale bag even though the expiration date hasn’t yet arrived or is anywhere near to arriving. In those instances though I just return the pretzels to the Dollar Tree and they understand.

Most of the time, I get a

bag that’s perfectly fresh.

These pretzels are in the shape of a bow and are nice and crunchy.

While they aren’t loaded with salt, there’s enough salt on these pretzels to satisfy me.

I don’t like excessively salty pretzels anyway because not only is too much salt not a good thing, but too much salt just isn’t ...

• pleasant to the taste.

I can’t stand tasting nothing but salt, it’s just plain disgusting!

As I said though, these pretzels are relatively lightly salted and that’s a good thing.

The bag is twelve ounces and sells for a dollar.

That’s a real bargain price! These pretzels are quality pretzels for just a dollar.

When I buy a

bag, usually I only find a very few pretzels to be smashed or broken.

Again, they’re quality pretzels and that’s why I only purchase these pretzels now, unless something new comes out that I want to try.

Except for the occasional stale bag, I’m really pleased with these pretzels and for that reason, they get a “10″ rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271061118730330/k2311a061/6.1.10