Pet Forest on Facebook  » Games  »
  • I guess it’s because I love the game Ragnarok so much that I tend to like games that are the same as of Ragnarok
  • I first noticed the Pet Forest game on Facebook when it started appearing in my feed and it seems that a lot of my friends were playing it so I decided I should try playing it together with my boyfriend (since both of us like playing online games)

• by rycemix

I like playing online games. I’m very attracted to games that have really cute and nice graphics, with a good mix of 2D and 3D. I guess it’s because I love the game Ragnarok so much that I tend to like games that are the same as of Ragnarok.

a lot of my friends were playing it so I decided I should try playing it together with my boyfriend (since both of us like playing online games).

The graphics and the characters aren’t really as nice as I expected them to be but they’re still on the cute side. There aren’t enough hairstyles and faces to choose from for your character but I must admit that the ...

• design of the female character’s hairs is really cute and anime-like.

In the start of the game you get to choose which job your character has: mage, warrior, priest or ranger. They have their own set of skills. My character in the game is a level 14 priest.

The game play is actually very easy compared to other games I’ve played. Killing monsters or instance is a breeze. You

just have to click on one then the screen reloads and then your character automatically attacks the monster. The monster and your character take turns in hitting each other. Although this kind of gameplay is nice since it’s very easy for one to level up, it’s not really challenging. I end up losing interest in the game after playing it a couple of times. I haven’t used the account since then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281061118640330/k2311a061/6.1.10