Axe Perfume
  • I tried to spray it in my body and it is amazing to know that the perfume lasted so long

• by clickmarbin

I went to Aunt’s house last week and had to stay there for about a week. I usually do this because I don’t want to stay at home alone. My cousin just arrived and I smell him differently. No, it is not a stinky smell. In fact, he smells good. The smell is very masculine and I would love to try it.

I asked him what is the brand of his perfume and he confirmed, it is Axe. I tried to spray it in my body and it is amazing to know that the perfume lasted so long. I can still smell its fragrance the next day. Axe perfume is available in different scents and the one that I tried is the chocolate inspired ...

• scent.

When Axe launched this t.v commercial about their latest chocolate scented cologne. Many of perfume lovers would love to try it, even me was thrilled to try the product. Who will not be entice if you see the t.v commercial of Axe with so many women seemed so addicted to the smell of a geeky looking guy wearing the Axe chocolate scented

cologne. It is really captivating. And when I tried it myself even just once, I must say that this perfume really has an addictive content. Every men will surely like to wear it and you will surely drive your partner like crazy.

For those men who would love to look and smell good but has a very limited budget ? Axe perfume is highly recommendable.

Axe Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561061118630330/k2311a061/6.1.10