Johnson’s Baby Soft and Shiny Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was surprised because it produces a good result, it's like I am using a conditioner, the effect is so mild and it does not bubble much in my hair, though it still keep my hair so shiny, so soft, leaving it with fresh smell and I love it
  • Johnson's Baby Soft and Shiny Shampoo is definitely a product that produces good result
  • To take a good care of your baby's hair, I highly recommend it

• by clickmarbin

I remember when my sibling was still a baby, we shampooed his hair using Johnson’s Baby Soft and Shiny Shampoo. And I am sure that this is the reason why his hair is so shiny and healthy. This mild shampoo really works for making your hair thick and strong. Thus it control hair fall.

Johnson’s brand of

baby bath soap and shampoo is a well known label in the Philippines. It has less t.v commercials but it becomes one of the leading brand. Aside from shampoo and soap, Johnson’s also manufactures baby oil which is another a popular product of this company. Perhaps the affordability and the quality of their brand help them ...

• to capture the filipino market.

Going back to Johnson’s baby soft and shiny shampoo, just out of curiosity, I tried to shampooed it on my hair once. Maybe just to try if it also work fine in adult’s hair. I was surprised because it produces a good result, it’s like I am using a conditioner, the effect

is so mild and it does not bubble much in my hair, though it still keep my hair so shiny, so soft, leaving it with fresh smell and I love it.

Johnson’s Baby Soft and Shiny Shampoo is definitely a product that produces good result. To take a good care of your baby’s hair, I highly recommend it.

Johnson's Baby Soft and Shiny Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061118610330/k2311a061/6.1.10