Intensive Treatment Sheer body lotion
  • If you have dry skin, I highly recommend getting a bottle of Intensive Treatment Sheer Body Lotion from Avon
  • This is one of the best lotions that I have ever found
  • I love the way it softened my hands too, and my ankles are no longer rough

• by Angie

If you have dry skin, I highly recommend getting a bottle of Intensive Treatment Sheer Body Lotion from Avon. This is part of the moisture therapy line, and it does just that. It delivers some severe moisture to dry body parts. If used daily, this lotion will boost your skins moisture level by 158 percent.

Yes, 158 percent. How great is that?

/> This is one of the best lotions that I have ever found. The 13.

5 fluid ounce bottle is $8, but I got mine on sale for only $3. 99. You can order a bottle from your local Avon representative or go to www.

avon. com to order your own. I am rating this one as a 10 for sure.

It has helped me get rid ...

• of my dry skin almost instantly. I applied it and it sank right into my skin. My skin absorbed it well and it went right to work.

Even after a day my skin still felt wonderful. This lotion is perfect for the entire family. Your skin will feel soft and smooth once you use it and you will love how great it

feels.

I have used it on my feet for my dry heels and they have never looked better. I love the way it softened my hands too, and my ankles are no longer rough. It even helped my boyfriend’s dry elbows, which I did not think there was hope for.

You will be amazed at how well this works. Buy a bottle today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061118560330/k2311a061/6.1.10