iPod Shuffle  » Electronics  »
  • I'm not really that passionate about gadgets, but I thought it won't hurt if I bought an iPod shuffle so that I won't be needing my phone to listen to music
  • I think it's the smallest music player and not only that you can put it inside your pocket, but you can also clip it in your clothes
  • I have mine in blue, because it's one of the colors that I like
  • Ipod shuffle is inexpensive making it the best option if you don't want to spend so much on things that are not really necessary

• by Alex_29

I had my iPod shuffle last year. I’m not really that passionate about gadgets, but I thought it won’t hurt if I bought an iPod shuffle so that I won’t be needing my phone to listen to music. I also can bring it anywhere because of its size.

I

think it’s the smallest music player and not only that you can put it inside your pocket, but you can also clip it in your clothes. It’s also appropriate for me because I really don’t need a big memory for my favorite songs.

Despite it’s size, you can still organize and manage the songs that you’ve uploaded. With iPod shuffle, I’m able to listen to songs anytime I want to and everywhere I am.

Listening to music is not allowed in my workplace, but I’ve tried using my iPod several times without getting caught. It’s wearable and I ...

• iPod Shuffle
      can just keep it in my clothes.

Music relaxes my mind, and I have my iPod to enjoy it with. It also comes in different colors, so it’s making it more fun.

I have mine in blue, because it’s one of the colors that I like. Ipod shuffle is

inexpensive making it the best option if you don’t want to spend so much on things that are not really necessary.

I’m also satisfied with the duration of time that the battery lasts. I can enjoy listening to music everyday without worrying too much about running out of battery.

I really this little thing.

iPod Shuffle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161061118550330/k2311a061/6.1.10