Cafe Mirage  » Restaurants  »
4841 Yonge Street North York, ON M2N 5X2 Canada
  • It’s the best place in the area if you want to go for dessert, appetizers and coffee drinks
  • I like to go there when I want to catch up with my closest friends over a fancy coffee
  • I think the best thing about the place is the atmosphere, the decor is dark and clean with large renaissance pictures on the wall, mostly Da Vinci

• by lee

Access through: Sheppard Centre Tel: (416) 250-9422

Not long ago the place underwent a major renovation, which transformed it into a contemporary and classy place. It is not the place to go to if you’re really hungry. It’s the best place in the area if you want to go for dessert, appetizers and coffee drinks. I often

see groups of women come there to hang out with their girlfriends, husband and wife night out or just a small group of friends. I like to go there when I want to catch up with my closest friends over a fancy coffee.

I think the best thing about the place is the atmosphere, the decor is ...

• dark and clean with large renaissance pictures on the wall, mostly Da Vinci. The feeling is that of a European cafe. The tables and chairs are really comfortable too, so you can stay for a really long time.

Desserts are really their specialty, there is a vast selection of cakes, chocolate and nut cakes, different lattes.

The only

minus that I find really, is that they seem to change their staff quite often, sometimes you get waiters that you just can’t find and end up sitting there for an hour till they show up on the floor. Or you get some guys you come and ask you how you’re doing every 10 minutes, which annoys a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71061118480330/k2311a061/6.1.10