Kikoman Tempura and Noodle Sauce
  • Cause I know I could make tempura but I don't know how they made the sauce
  • At first I thought it was expensive cause its about 220-250 pesos (I can't remember the exact cost)
  • But when we got home, I found out that you still have to add water on it (maybe two tablespoons of water per one tablespoon of the sauce)

• by rickyet

I actually love to cook and experiment on new foods. It excites me so much whenever I find a new ingredient I could use for my recipe.

One day, while were eating out at a Japanese restaurant, the mixed tempura we ordered was really fine but what caught my attention was the sauce they served for dipping.

Cause I know I

could make tempura but I don’t know how they made the sauce.

And so on that very same day, we went to the supermarket and look for a tempura sauce and end up with this Kikoman Tempura and Noodle Sauce.

From the label itself, it’s not just for tempura, but also for noodles Which for me is good! At first I ...

• thought it was expensive cause its about 220-250 pesos (I can’t remember the exact cost).

Imagine that amount just for a bottle of sauce.

But when we got home, I found out that you still have to add water on it (maybe two tablespoons of water per one tablespoon of the sauce).

Then I realized it’s not that expensive at all

plus the fact that you could use it on noodles.

I haven’t tried it on noodles yet but it’s a real good dip for tempura! You just have to mix it with water appropriately or whatever the taste you would prefer it to be, from strong to light.

So if you’re looking for a tempura sauce, try this one and see it for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271061118420330/k2311a061/6.1.10