AVOID Cellular South
0.5
  • If you have a technical issue with your phone from Cellular South - will you might as well bury your head in the sand and scream because the customer service people at Cellular South are 100% NOT TRAINED
  • If you hang up and call back and I suggest you do
  • When I did this they sent me back an OLD - REFURBISHED phone to replace my brand new phone that I paid oodles of dollars for

• by bema

POSSIBLE FRAUD BY CELLULAR SOUTH…. Buyer Beware.

If you have a technical issue with your phone from Cellular South - will you might as well bury your head in the sand and scream because the customer service people at Cellular South are 100% NOT TRAINED. They don’t know anything about your phone.

I’m from the south, but these southerns are a bunch of untrained hicks!

They will put you on HOLD (with me

1 hour and 10 minutes) while they read their manual and try to tell you what to do. When you ask for a tech that knows what they are doing, they won’t switch you to one.

If you hang up and call back and I suggest you do….you’ll get another person who also knows NOTHING and they will tell you something completely different than the first person told you. Once you ...

• do this 3 times, it will finally dawn on you how stupid they are about their products.

At their request, by 2 different techs. I was told to send my NEW (less than 40 days old phone) in for warranty claim. When I did this they sent me back an OLD - REFURBISHED phone to replace my brand new phone that I paid oodles of dollars for.

Then, Cellular South (this might be

FRAUD) charged my account $60.00 for this warranty claim saying that my phone problems were not found on the phone.

Hey, their technician told me to send it in that they could not fix. Doesn’t this sound like a switch and bait???

RUN RUN AWAY from Cellular South…Bad company….they advertise cheap prices, but make up the difference by CON games and stealing your money from you and giving you back USED phones.

BUYER BEWARE of Cellular South

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221061118350330/k2311a061/6.1.10