Clinique instant lift for eyebrows
1.0
  • I normally love Clinique products but I have recently found a product that I don't recommend to others
  • For an eyeliner, the consistency and feel of this pencil may work well, but I like an eyebrow pencil with a bit of strength and hardness to it
  • In my opinion, if an eyebrow pencil is too soft, it tends to smear and appears very dark and defined
  • For eyebrows, I think it looks best to be as natural as possible
  • This product is advertised to be long-wearing and natural , but I highly disagree

• by okiprincess82

I normally love Clinique products but I have recently found a product that I don’t recommend to others. I recently purchased Clinique’s instant lift for brow pencil in 03 deep brown. This pencil was too soft and thick for an eyebrow pencil. For an eyeliner, the consistency and feel of this pencil may work well, but I like an eyebrow pencil with a bit of strength and hardness to it.

In my

opinion, if an eyebrow pencil is too soft, it tends to smear and appears very dark and defined. For eyebrows, I think it looks best to be as natural as possible. This pencil left a very obvious, unnatural look to my eyebrows. I feel that maybe this product might have too much oil in it and that is the cause of the softness.

The one aspect of this product that I like ...

• is the dual tip. One side has the brow shaper and the other side is a highlighting shade. The highlighting side is used for the under brow area to give a natural lift to it. It gives the illusion of a lifted brow look and gives the appearance of youthfulness. This feature is great and eliminates the need for me to highlight with an eyeshadow or another product.

This product can be

purchased at any Clinique counter and can also be found at www.clinque.com for $15.00. This product comes in three shades to include, deep brown, soft brown and soft blonde.

This product is advertised to be “long-wearing” and “natural”, but I highly disagree. If you were to touch your brows, it would definitely smear and rub away, therefore, I would not recommend this product to anyone looking for long-lasting results and a natural look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061118340330/k2311a061/6.1.10