Lancome waterproof protective undereye concealer
  • I do not recommend using a lot of this product because it will eventually leave a very thick, cakey look to your skin
  • I normally do not purchase under-eye concealers but would definitely invest money into this product

• by okiprincess82

I was recently given a small sample tube of Lancome’s Effacernes Waterproof protective undereye concealer. This tube was not a retail sized tube, but can be purchased in a .52 OZ tube at local retailers like Macys. You can also purchase it online at stores like Sephora, Macys and Bloomingdales. The average price listed on those websites is $28.50.

This undereye concealer is very

lightweight and smooth and does not give a thick, obvious look of concealer. It does an excellent job at covering and eliminating the look of bags, discoloration, lines and stress from undereye areas. It leaves a very fresh, soft look to my skin.

I apply it sparingly to my eye area with my fingertip and blend it in very gently. I do not recommend ...

• using a lot of this product because it will eventually leave a very thick, cakey look to your skin. Try a very small bead of concealer first. If you are in need of more coverage, add another small dot of concealer. I also recommend cleaning the end of the tube after each use with a cloth or tissue to ensure the applicator does not
        get clogged or hardened.

I normally do not purchase under-eye concealers but would definitely invest money into this product. Lancome products are normally out of my price range, but for a product to work this well for me, it is well worth it! I highly recommend this product to anyone with under-eye darkness, lines and bags. I’m sure you will be pleasantly surprised by the results!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061118330330/k2311a061/6.1.10