Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream
2.0
  • However, if you have sensitive and easily irritated skin, I would not recommend investing in this product

• by okiprincess82

I have very sensitive skin and have such trouble finding lotions and body creams that won’t irritate my skin and that won’t cause me to break out in a horrible rash. I have discovered that I can not use Dove body products, Ivory soaps, Shea butter and St. Ives products, just to name a few. Another product that I have found that I

am unable to use is Bath and Body WorksJapanese Cherry Blossom triple moisture body cream.

Although I absolutely love the smell of this product, it’s just much too thick and irritating for sensitive skin. If you have normal skin, I’m sure you would love this product. However, if you have sensitive and easily irritated skin, I would not recommend investing in this product. I tried this product in their 8 OZ tube and haven’t been able to use it but once. I also received a box set of lotions, body washes, creams and sprays in the same scent and the only product that I was brave enough to try was the spray. Luckily the spray didn’t irritate me. I tried my best to spray this ...

• Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream
      item over my clothes instead of directly on my skin and it seems fine.

This product and the rest of Bath and Body Works products can be purchased on their website at www.bathandbodyworks.com. This product is priced at $12.00 but can often be purchased on sale when they offer specials. This scent can also be purchased in a wide variety of products ranging

from lotions, creams, shower creams, shower gels, body butter, scrubs, eau de toilette, cooling mists and tons of other products.

My final note is if you feel that you have normal skin that does not normally irritate from lotions or soaps, this product might be an awesome choice for you. If it weren’t for my sensitive skin, I would probably buy this product on a regular basis.

Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311061118320330/k2311a061/6.1.10