Red Eye
  • I found myself feeling her frustration throughout the film
  • Overall, I think I got a bargain on a good film and I hope others will take the time to watch it too

• by Steve
      We recently purchased a copy of Red Eye for 99 cents at the local video store. So, I didn’t think it was going to be that good.

I was definitely wrong.

While not

as good as other airplane movies, it still was one of the better thrillers I’ve seen.

The main character (played by Rachel McAdams) is essentially taken hostage by another passenger (Cillian Murphy)and told ...

• she has to either help in an assassination plot or her father will be murdered.

Every time it seemed McAdam’s character would get the upper hand in the movie, the bad guy always

ended up being a step ahead of her.

I found myself feeling her frustration throughout the film.

Overall, I think I got a bargain on a good film and I hope others will take the time to watch it too.

Red Eye
    Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111512111831231/k2311a1215/12.15.06