Donna Karan Gold perfume
2.0
  • However, I've noticed that the smell is a bit strong which makes me feel a bit dizzy a few minutes after spraying
  • I'm disappointed that a perfume as good as DK Gold, does not work for me

• by Alex_29

My aunt gave me Donna Karan Gold perfume last year. The 50 ml bottle is not so attractive, but of course I was very happy with the gift.

The brand is truly one of the best.

I liked it’s fragrance during the first few days of using it.

However, I’ve noticed that the smell is a

bit strong which makes me feel a bit dizzy a few minutes after spraying.

What I usually do is just spray a small amount on one wrist and rub it to the other wrist, and apply it to the part of my body far from my face so that I could not really smell it that ...

• much.

I’m disappointed that a perfume as good as DK Gold, does not work for me.

I stopped using it because the smell really makes me feel dizzy even if I spray a small amount only.

I tried several styles of spraying it to my body, but the effect is still the same.

I’m not sure

if I’m the only person who feel this way, but I’m planning to give it to my mom so that I’ll be able to know her opinion.

For me, it’s not worth buying this perfume.

It’s only the name or brand that’s good.

The bottle is not that pretty, and it’s strong smell isn’t that good as well.

Donna Karan Gold perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561061118250330/k2311a061/6.1.10