Biore Complexion Clearing Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • The only bad thing that I don't like about this cleanser is that even though it lathers up easily and cleans my face easily, it doesn't wash off that easily
  • Since using this cleanser by Biore I've noticed that my skin has been cleaner, clearer and looks it best when I'm using this cleanser, with no other cleanser have I gotten as good results as with I do this one
  • This is definitely one of the best cleansers that I've ever tried and I would recommend it to anyone, even anyone who doesn't have acne because it's a very nice cleanser, it even removes water proof makeup really well

• by JCandyce

This is one of my favorite cleansers to use. From the very first time that I used it, I loved it. This was one of the very first products that I’ve tried and I’ve gotten great results with it. I have combination, oily skin with a few dry areas and this cleanser by Biore is very gentle on my skin.

The cleanser lathers up very easily, you don’t need a whole lot to wash your face, a little of this goes a long long way. The cleanser itself is very thick and creamy and plus it has little beads in it that feel nice on your skin while you’re washing your face. I always get a nice clean feeling when I use this.

Unlike most acne cleansers that I’ve tried, this

cleanser by Biore has a very nice smell and doesn’t smell like chemicals at all.

The only bad thing that I don’t like about this cleanser is that even though it lathers up easily and cleans my face easily, it doesn’t wash off that easily. It washes off for the most part but a few of the beads stick on to my skin when I’m done drying my face and then I have to wash my face with water to get the beads off, and sometimes they still don’t come off that easily. It’s not really that big of a deal though, I still like the cleanser and how well it cleans my skin. Other than the beads getting stuck on my skin, no other residue from the cleanser is left ...

• on my skin after I wash and dry my face off with a towel.

The scrub cleans my skin so well, it even takes off most of my water proof mascara and water proof mascara and not many regular non makeup removers do that for my water proof makeup. That makes this cleanser even more awesome. I’ve tried many cleansers and none of them remove my water proof makeup like this cleanser by Biore does.

This cleanser isn’t harsh at all on my skin, it doesn’t cause any extra dryness or tightness. It doesn’t cause me to breakout and get red. It doesn’t cause any extra oil on my skin. I’ve tried many other cleaners and they are very harsh on my skin, especially ones that are meant to clear up

acne.

Since using this cleanser by Biore I’ve noticed that my skin has been cleaner, clearer and looks it best when I’m using this cleanser, with no other cleanser have I gotten as good results as with I do this one.

The bottle dispenses the cleanser easily and when it gets down to the bottom, it’s easy to take off the top and get out that little extra at the bottom that most cleansers are hard to get to.

For only about $8 a bottle, this cleanser is very much worth it.

This is definitely one of the best cleansers that I’ve ever tried and I would recommend it to anyone, even anyone who doesn’t have acne because it’s a very nice cleanser, it even removes water proof makeup really well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051118130931/k2311a0531/5.31.10