Prid Homeopathic Salve 18Gm  » Health  »
  • I'd tried Prid products in the past and really liked it, so I didn't even flinch when I bought this one, especially considering it was only $4

• by Anasuya

I’m really becoming a fan of homeopathic products. For so many years, I’ve tried all these cold medicines and ointments and allergy medicines and weight loss products and even cosmetics, that I don’t feel ultimately are any better for me than if I’d just stayed sick or learned to live with the allergies and blemishes and anything else, and then a friend of mine started to turn me on to using natural products to help alleviate some of the problems I was experiencing, and that’s one of the main reasons I purchased Prid Homeopathic Drawing Salve.

I lived in a house without air conditioning, and

the summer months could wreck havoc on me and my skin, and I was sweating pretty much constantly. Maybe not a straightforward sweat, but I guess you could say I was pretty much always… moist. Ewww. And, because of that constant moisture, I ended up getting a disgusting boil on the inside of my thigh. I’d only ever had one in my life, and it was quickly treated, but now here was another one.

I’d tried Prid products in the past and really liked it, so I didn’t even flinch when I bought this one, especially considering it was only $4! You apply a bit ...

• of this directly to a bandage and the cover the area, after it’s been thoroughly washed. You should never squeeze or apply direct pressure to the boil, but let it expell itself naturaly, else risk getting an infection.

Within three days, of twice a day treatments, the boil was starting to diminish in size. It was incredibly painful to deal with, because my thighs would rub together against it and cause me a lot of discomfort, but after those first three days, I almost didn’t even realize it was there. By the end of the week, it was pretty much gone entirely. The skin was

a little hard in the area where the boil was, and maybe a tiny bit red, but otherwise it was gone and didn’t hurt me at all. And I continued to apply this for another two days, and then it really was gone entirely. Great product, especially for that price. AND, it’s totally natural, with ingredients in it like echinacea, beeswax and calendula. I never once worried about what I was putting on my body, and even without straight lab-created ingredients, it worked like a charm. My skin even felt great afterwards! Nice a smooth. I’ve even used this on pesky pimples with great results in days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431051118080931/k2311a0531/5.31.10