Chlor-Trimeton Allergy 4hr Tablet 24ct  » Medicine  »
  • By the second day, I didn't experience any sneezing attacks at all and my sinus cavities were much kinder to me, and I my constant mild headache was even gone because the pressure had been alleviated

• by Anasuya

I could build a house out of the boxes of all the allergy medications I’ve used over the last ten years. A whole HOUSE! That’s how many differen’t products I’ve tried. Some of them work, but because I have allergies year round, they tend to lose their effectiveness as my body becomes immune to it if I use it to often.

I have a very high tolerance for medications, and this requires me to switch them out on a pretty continual basis. My poor doctor had to keep raising the dosage of my prescription allergy medication every month because it would just stop working as well,

until finally he said he just couldn’t raise it anymore and I was pretty much out of luck and forced to find products over-the-counter that would help relieve the symptoms, at least temporarily.

Chlor-Trimeton Allergy 4hr Tablet 24ct was pretty typically priced at $4 a box, and when you’re taking a tablet five times a day, usually, it wasn’t lasting very long, I assure you. I was lucky if I got a week of use out of it the first time I purchased this product, because I would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with sneezing attacks thanks to my allergies, and have ...

• to take something again to get back to sleep.

It’s miserable. The Chlor-Trimeton really did help alleviate a lot of the sinus pressure.

But the biggest thing was the sneezing. I could pretty much create a calender around the time-table that my sneezing was based on, and I prepared myself three times a day for my sneezing attacks which would sometimes last twenty minutes or longer.

That can be just plain physically and mentally exhausting, and the Chlor-Trimeton nipped the sneezing in the bud. By the second day, I didn’t experience any sneezing attacks at all and my sinus cavities were much kinder to me, and

I my constant mild headache was even gone because the pressure had been alleviated.

It’s nice to only take one pill and have it work so quickly, and it actually did last the full four hours, sometimes longer depending on the time of day and when my allergies were more severe. The box said that it may cause drowsiness, but I didn’t really experience any as far as I could tell.

Then again, I have a sleeping disorder anyway, so it’s not surprise that it wouldn’t have made me tired. Great product, though, and I didn’t have any negative side-effects at all.

Nothing but good things to say about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2631051118000831/k2311a0531/5.31.10