Cinnamon Capsules 1000mg(per serving) 120ct  » Health  »
  • But, I like cinnamon because of it's health properties such as supporting a healthy digestional tract and supporting the processing of sugars to raise metabolism
  • I wouldn't say, either, that I experienced an increase in energy, at least nothing that was obvious, but I definitely noticed the weight loss and, ultimately, that's really all that mattered to me in the long run

• by Anasuya

I love cinnamon. I’d put it on everything if I had my way, but it’s not always the taste I’m going for. But, I like cinnamon because of it’s health properties such as supporting a healthy digestional tract and supporting the processing of sugars to raise metabolism.

Since I was going through a period of weight loss and dieting at the time, I figured this would be a great and natural supplement to use to aid in the process. I had already lost about thirty pounds, but was starting to hit a roadblock and stopped seeing good weight loss every week.

It was getting pretty discouraging, and I admit I went through a

whole series of product to help me break through this hump in the road and get back on track with my weight loss. After a few weeks of no weight loss at all, I knew it wasn’t anything as simple as a “plateau” and perhaps I just wasnt metabolizing the foods that I was eating.

I had done some research on herbal supplements for weight loss and metabolism booster and cinnamon was always one of the first products every listed.

The bottle of cinnamon capsules, for 120, was only $5 and some change, and would last me two months, at 2 capsules a day before a meal.

I drank plenty of water at ...

• the time, almost a gallon a day, and didn’t drink anything else save for the occassionally 5 calorie drink mix, and I was eating very balanced meals throughout the day in small snack-size servings. I was also exercising for an hour every day as well which is why I was so stumped by the lack of weight loss.

I took the cinnamon capsules for the first three weeks before I started noticing any changes. I still hadn’t lost anything more than a pound in each of those first three weeks, but by the time the fourth week rolled around, I measured in with a four pound weight loss.

At the fifth week, it

was a three pound weight loss, and I continued like that until I finished up the bottle, and I’d finally felt like I’d gotten over the hump that was holding me back from reaching my goals. I still had a long way to go, but it was nice to know I could fall back on a totally safe supplement to use to help boost my metabolism.

I wouldn’t say, either, that I experienced an increase in energy, at least nothing that was obvious, but I definitely noticed the weight loss and, ultimately, that’s really all that mattered to me in the long run. A very affordably alternative to those crazy and sometimes dangerous diet pills.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431051117990831/k2311a0531/5.31.10