Kindle Wireless Reading Device  » Electronics  »
  • I wanted write a review for the new Kindle Wireless Reading Device because I love it so much
  • After I was done talking to her I was sold, I wanted one and so I bought it
  • I know that Amazon sells used ones for less
  • I have the regular Kindle which has an 8inch by 5inch screen, but there is a larger size Kindle that cost some what more
  • I have already made plans to buy my mom one, and I think any one who likes reading would like the Kindle

• by KD18

I wanted write a review for the new Kindle Wireless Reading Device because I love it so much. I already have four books on mine and I’ll probably be adding more soon

Where did I hear about it: I actually saw a student on-campus using the Kindle and I asked her what it was. After I was done talking to her I was sold, I wanted one and so I bought it.

Were I bought it: Amazon.com but I know that you can buy it at electronic stores and book stores.

Cost: $260 for a new one-

I know that’s a lot but it’s worth it. I know that Amazon sells used ones for less. I’m not sure how much though. I have the regular Kindle which has an 8inch by 5inch screen, but there is a larger size Kindle that cost some what more. And I think you can customize your Kindle, which will probably cost more. I just bought the regular Kindle and I haven’t added any extra features; I just use the ones it came with.

What’s it for: You can use it to download books, newspapers, magazines, and blogs wireless from the internet. Personally, I use my Kindle for school. So far, I have four of my school books, tons of school notes, and my school schedule on my Kindle and it’s great. I bring the Kindle to class instead of the ten pound paperback books. Every ones always telling my how lucky I am. Even my teachers are impressed with the Kindle.

What I love about it: It’s so light and easy to use; take it from someones who is electronically impaired - the Kindle is so easy to use anyone could ...

• Kindle Wireless Reading Device
      use it. It’s so thin and so light that honestly I thought I was going to break it but so far it’s held up. What I love the most about my Kindle is that it really is easy to read, it’s like reading a regular book except it can fit in my purse. Unlike my paperback school books, I can bring my Kindle everywhere with out it taking up space.

The cons: Like most electronics you have to charge the kindle, and there have been times when I was in the middle of reading and I

had to stop and charge it. Also, I could only find four of my school books online to download, the website where I downloaded them from said they will be adding more soon.

Would I recommend it to anyone: I have already made plans to buy my mom one, and I think any one who likes reading would like the Kindle. But if your a student, you need this; you can carry all your books and notes on one Kindle, you save money money with online books, and you can bring your Kindle anywhere and therefore, study anywhere.

Kindle Wireless Reading Device

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1631051117880831/k2311a0531/5.31.10