Creative Zen Neeon 6 GB
  • This mp3 is solid, cool, impressive, and I manage to get it for a low price second hand from a user, and since the time I acquire it, I am addicted to and in love with it

• by chongjasmine
      Wow! This mp3 is solid, cool, impressive, and I manage to get it for a low price second hand from a user, and since the time I acquire it, I am

addicted to and in love with it. It is so much better than my old-fashioned CD player, that had lasted me for 10 years, because it can store my entire CD ...

• collection within that tiny device alone!

It is tiny, it had beautiful screen, it is just right for me, even though it has no video or photo storage capacity because I

am buying a mp3 player to listen to songs, and therefore, I have no need for video or photo storage feature. Go and get it and perhaps, you will like it as much as myself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161512111781231/k2311a1215/12.15.06